PHOTO WORKS Projects 3
NOTE: The Code must be activated at the publisher's website! Visit the website and follow the instructions to register your serial number.
PHOTO WORKS projects 3 automatically edits photos by combining an analysis of color, brightness and contrast information. Flat shadows disappear with each click, and colors and contrasts become more intensively defined.
For fans of Photoshop alternatives, advanced photographers and photo editing experts:
The software simultaneously offers advanced as well as creative editing with an expert mode for ambitious photographers. Photo editing professionals can freely and individually customize the setting details according to the motif: denoise, sharpness, contrast, brightness and shadow optimization, gamma and color settings, filters, emulations, etc.
- NEW! Complete RAW-Module for the best quality and maximum editing options
- NEW! Individually expandable with Add-on-System
- NEW! Remove sensor spots, level horizons, add vignetting and correct distortions
- NEW! Smart Colorspace Adaption (SCA) for finest detailed color gradation
- Intelligent Optimization Assistant
- Standalone software includes Adobe Photoshop Plug-in
- 107 preset filters, finely tuned for landscapes, portraits, architecture, surreal and artistic interpretations, and other subjects
- 109 high quality expert filters: denoise, sharpeness, gamma, light and shadow optimization, contrast improvement and more
- Includes textures and structures: paper, carton, linen, fabric
- ""Classic"" analog color filters
- Numerous film emulations, virtually all famous and historic film materials from Agfa, Kodak, Fuji, Ilford and others
More than just software! Includes access to online tutorials from our Franzis® Academy. We won’t leave you hanging!
Mac OS X (10.7 and higher), 64 bit, Intel Processor/G5, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 Pixels