Power2Go 10 delivers end-to-end functionality for all burning, backup and conversion needs. Incorporating advanced disc burning with military-grade encryption, Power2Go also provides advanced media conversion for music and video files, covering the broadest range of device and media player profiles. With Facebook, Flickr, YouTube & Vimeo integration, you can effortlessly download, convert, and back up your social media content, or your most treasured videos.
Burn & Create
Create your own personal compilations in moments
Power2Go’s advanced burning engine makes it a snap to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs — even the latest 128GB BDXL discs. Duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs by burning 1:1 copies of your discs. Save a copy of a disc to your hard drive as a disc image and later burn the images back to disc.
Convert & Transfer
Support for over 150 portable device profiles
Smart Detect technology solves the problem of confusing file formats and resolutions.. As soon as you connect a device to your PC, Smart Detect recognizes it and sets the optimal output formats and resolutions for converted media, ensuring best possible quality.
Back Up & Protect
Download, convert and back up social media content and favorite videos
Enjoy your favorite videos anytime. Search and download videos from YouTube and Vimeo to your hard drive, or burn them directly to disc to watch when you want. Securely back up, and be in complete control of your personal online media content with easy backup from Facebook and Flickr.
Trusted by leading PC and burner manufacturers
Global PC and burner manufacturers depend on Power2Go’s robust ability to burn mixed media onto any disc type. Easy-to-use and packed with innovative features, Power2Go is the smart choice for your system.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 7, or Vista
- Windows Media Player version 9 or above installed
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 128MB SDRAM for data and music burning
- 256MB DDR RAM for video burning (512 MB recommended)
- 2GB DRAM for video conversion (4GB or more is recommended)
Hard Drive Space
- CD/VCD (MPEG-1) production: Intel Pentium II 450
- DVD (MPEG-2) production: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, or AMD Athlon 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 2100+ or above recommended)
Optical Disc Drive
- 1 GB for making VCDs
- 5-10 GB for making DVDs
- 25 GB for making Blu-ray Discs
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD or DVD titles
- Supported Burning Speeds (CD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 32x, 48x
- Supported Burning Speeds (DVD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 14x, 16x, 18x, 20x, 22x, 24x
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- Supported Burning Speeds (BD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x
Available disc burning speeds are dependent upon your burning hardware.
- Audio Import - WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, MP3, M4A (AAC / ALAC), Videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio soundtracks
- Audio Export - FLAC, APE , WMA, MP3, M4A (AAC), Dolby Digital stereo
- Video Import - MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), AVI, MPEG, MPEG-2, MOV (H.264), WMV, MP4 (H.264), DVR-MS*, TS (H.264), MPG, ASF, M2T (H.264), M2TS (H.264), MTS (H.264), VOB, VRO, MOD, DAT, TOD, WTV* (single channel)* Windows 7, 8, 8.1 only
- Video Export - MP4 (AVC-H.264), WMV
- CD: CD-R/RW
- DVD: DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM
- Blu-ray Disc: BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BDXL
Hardware Support for CPU/GPU Acceleration
- Internet connection required for social media backup.
AMD / ATI
- CPU: Power2Go supports hardware acceleration technology in all generations of Intel® Core™ Processors up to and including new 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- GPU: Intel® Iris™/Iris™ Pro Graphics: 5000 Series, Intel® HD Graphics: 4000 Series, 3000 Series, 2000 Series
- GPU: AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A, E2, C, E, and G Series, AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: R5, R7, and R9 Series, HD 6000, 7000 Series, AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD: 6000M, 7000M, and 8000M Series, ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5400, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, and 5900 Series, ATI FirePro™ Graphics, ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5100, 5400, 5600, 5700, and 5800 Series, ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800
- GPU: GeForce 8500GT and above, GeForce 9800GT and above, GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 series, GeForce GT/GTS/GTX Titan series
For users of NVIDIA cards who have updated to graphics driver 340.43 or later, the CUDA video hardware encode feature is no longer available. To re-enable hardware acceleration, please download and install an earlier driver.)
To ensure the best performance, please update your graphics card with the latest drivers. Some UI animation effects may be turned off or degraded for lower-end graphics systems.