Power2Go 10 is here, a unified software solution that offers end-to-end functionality for all burning, backup and conversion needs. Incorporating an advanced disc burning engine with a military-grade encryption algorithm, Power2Go delivers fast and efficient media burning for an exceptionally wide range of disc formats. Power2Go also delivers advanced media conversion for music and video files for almost any type of device. Integration with Facebook, Flickr, YouTube & Vimeo, allows for effortless download, conversion, and backup of social media content and favorite videos. An intuitive interface and tons of innovative features make Power2Go the smart choice for when you need to securely burn, back up and convert your personal data and digital media.
Burn & Create
Convert & Transfer
- Disc manager – The disc manager automatically indexes all of your projects, so you can easily tag, browse, and quickly find your files.
- Mount and view ISO discs – Mount a disc image file as a virtual drive, and browse & extract ISO image contents with a handy ISO Viewer.
- Burn media to any disc - Burn data, photos, music and videos to Blu-ray, DVDs and CDs. Burn mixed media CDs, and duplicate CDs, unprotected DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Drag-n-drop desktop gadget – Choose the kind of disc you want to burn and drag files, discs, music or video to the gadget directly from your desktop.
- Create great looking DVDs – Choose from ready-to-use menus and customize with your own music and text. Download from a selection of menu templates at CyberLink’s DirectorZone.com.
- Photo gallery slideshows – Create photo gallery discs that run on any PC. Easily browse photo collections, or play slideshows complete with music.
- Enhance and repair audio – A full-featured audio editor lets you record, trim, cut, mix, and enhance digital audio with rich effects. You can save tracks to the desired formats and then create audio CDs.
- Create audio CDs – Create your own greatest hits CD, or make the perfect party mix.
Back Up & Protect
- Extensive compatibility NEW with over 150 device profiles allows you to convert media for enjoyment on your smartphone, tablet, or portable media player.
- Smart Detect NEW – When a device is connected to PC, Smart Detect will recognize the device and automatically set the optimal output formats and resolutions for converted media.
- Unmatched conversion functionality NEW – Even ultra high-definition 4K video can be converted for viewing on mobile devices.
- Free companion App, Power Media Player NEW – Use your portable device to enjoy your multimedia any time.
* Some restrictions apply. Not all online content is available for download.
- Social media backup – Download* and securely back up all of your photos from Facebook and Flickr.
- Download your favorite videos directly from YouTube and Vimeo.
- System recovery – Protect your computer by creating a bootable full system and data backup disc.
- Military-grade encryption – Burn encrypted data with military-grade 256-bit security to CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs. Encrypt all data or just parts of a disc. You can even encrypt file names for total privacy.
- Media Conversion and Transfer As Easy As Plug 'N' Play
Smart Detect technology solves the problem of confusing file formats and resolutions for mobile devices. As soon as you connect your device to your PC, Smart Detect recognizes it and sets the optimal output formats and resolutions for converted media, ensuring you always enjoy your videos, photos and music in the best possible quality.
Power2Go 10 supports a broad range of devices, including Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Microsoft, and many more, allowing you to enjoy your media anywhere you go.
Support for AAC Audio Format
Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is the latest audio coding standard for lossy digital audio compression. You can covert audio files, or rip audio CDs directly to AAC (.M4A) format.
BDXL Image File Support
The Blu-ray Disc eXtra Large (BDXL) format allows for disc capacity as high as 128 gigbytes per disc.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 7, or Vista
- Windows Media Player version 9 or above installed
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 128MB SDRAM for data and music burning
- 256MB DDR RAM for video burning (512 MB recommended)
- 2GB DRAM for video conversion (4GB or more is recommended)
Hard Drive Space
- CD/VCD (MPEG-1) production: Intel Pentium II 450
- DVD (MPEG-2) production: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz, or AMD Athlon 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 2100+ or above recommended)
Optical Disc Drive
- 1 GB for making VCDs
- 5-10 GB for making DVDs
- 25 GB for making Blu-ray Discs
- A CD or DVD burner (CD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD or DVD titles
- Supported Burning Speeds (CD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 12x, 16x, 20x, 32x, 48x
- Supported Burning Speeds (DVD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x, 14x, 16x, 18x, 20x, 22x, 24x
- A Blu-ray disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- Supported Burning Speeds (BD): 1x, 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 12x
Available disc burning speeds are dependent upon your burning hardware.
- Audio Import - WAV, FLAC, APE, WMA, MP3, M4A (AAC / ALAC), Videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio soundtracks
- Audio Export - FLAC, APE , WMA, MP3, M4A (AAC), Dolby Digital stereo
- Video Import - MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), AVI, MPEG, MPEG-2, MOV (H.264), WMV, MP4 (H.264), DVR-MS*, TS (H.264), MPG, ASF, M2T (H.264), M2TS (H.264), MTS (H.264), VOB, VRO, MOD, DAT, TOD, WTV* (single channel)* Windows 7, 8, 8.1 only
- Video Export - MP4 (AVC-H.264), WMV
- CD: CD-R/RW
- DVD: DVD-R/RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM
- Blu-ray Disc: BD-R, BD-R DL, BD-RE, BD-RE DL, BDXL
Hardware Support for CPU/GPU Acceleration
- Internet connection required for social media backup.
AMD / ATI
- CPU: Power2Go supports hardware acceleration technology in all generations of Intel® Core™ Processors up to and including new 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- GPU: Intel® Iris™/Iris™ Pro Graphics: 5000 Series, Intel® HD Graphics: 4000 Series, 3000 Series, 2000 Series
- GPU: AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A, E2, C, E, and G Series, AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: R5, R7, and R9 Series, HD 6000, 7000 Series, AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD: 6000M, 7000M, and 8000M Series, ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5400, 5500, 5600, 5700, 5800, and 5900 Series, ATI FirePro™ Graphics, ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5100, 5400, 5600, 5700, and 5800 Series, ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800
- GPU: GeForce 8500GT and above, GeForce 9800GT and above, GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 series, GeForce GT/GTS/GTX Titan series
For users of NVIDIA cards who have updated to graphics driver 340.43 or later, the CUDA video hardware encode feature is no longer available. To re-enable hardware acceleration, please download and install an earlier driver.)
To ensure the best performance, please update your graphics card with the latest drivers. Some UI animation effects may be turned off or degraded for lower-end graphics systems.