Professional Flight Planner X
NOTE: Requires the base game "Flight Simulator X" in order to play.
About the game
PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X - is a new and innovative flight planning tool developed by real-world pilots and dispatchers. It’s a valuable and realistic addition to your flight simulation experience enabling you to create professional quality flight plans similar to those used by real-world airlines.
A user-friendly interface helps to easily build flight plans in a few steps. Advanced options permit realistic flight planning with sophisticated features like Long Range (EROPS) and Re-Dispatch Planning. The printable Flight Briefing Package includes real-time weather and wind charts as well as NOTAM, METAR and TAF reports.
Planned routes can be exported to various add-ons like Airbus X Extended, PMDG 737 NGX, 747 and PMDG MD 11.
PFPX comes with a large aircraft database ranging from Airbus and Boeing types to smaller airplanes like Citation and Cirrus. An open source file format allows simple creation of new aircraft types. Regular navigation database updates are available for realistic route planning
- Fully adjustable and customizable user interface
- Worldwide navigation database (regular updates available from third-party providers)
- "Easy plan" function for quick flight plan creation
- Large database of included aircraft types
- Re-Dispatch and EROPS/ETOPS integration
- Cost-Index based flight planning and constant Mach number segments
- Various integrated fuel planning rules (EU-OPS, FAR, CASA, etc.)
- User-definable individual fuel planning rules
- Real-time METAR/TAF and NOTAM download
- Accurate up-to-date Upper winds
- Graphical, zoom- and pan-able world map
- Printable flight briefing package
- Plan via North Atlantic Tracks (NAT), Pacific Track System (PACOTS) and Australian Organized Track System (AUSOTS)
- Automatic, manual or advanced route building including SIDs/STARs
- Route export function to various add-ons
- CFMU flight plan validation
- OS: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8
- Processor: Pentium 4 Processor with 1 GB RAM
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.1 or higher compatible video card supporting S3TC texture compression
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space