Rhythm Paradise Megamix - eShop Code
NEW! Pack your favourite games via Nintendo eShop download always with you - preinstall the game to your 3DS and be prepared to play at any time!
NOTE: You will receive a download code after purchase. A wireless internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the game on your Nintendo 3DS Console.
The download code can only be used with an European account and the European version of the Nintendo console.
Earn 60 Gold Points in My Nintendo!
About the game
Find your flow and take on the greatest hits from Rhythm Paradise!
Test your rhythm by chopping wood, sticking speeding viruses with forks and playing badminton while flying an airplane, all in time to catchy tunes in this deceptively challenging rhythm game. The accessible controls and catchy music, combined with the new visual feedback system, make this a great entry in the Rhythm Paradise series. Can you match the beat and reach Rhythm Paradise?
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Paradise games
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and European debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series
- Some Rhythm Paradise rhythm games found only in Japan make their European debut with new music
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku♂
- Encounter others with the StreetPass feature for a chance to match their punching robot's skills in a 1-on-1 battle
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls
- Purchase additional rhythm games by spending Flow Balls
- Using the download codes requires accepting the terms and conditions of Nintendo.
- The download code can only be used with an European account and the European version of the Nintendo console.
- The game can only be played on the Nintendo console where it was originally downloaded using the download code.
- The download will be available on the release date.