Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Fight off troops of droids for freedom and honor in this new tower defense game - RoboWars! Lead the forces of the Solar Union to protect the peaceful planet of Praymos from the aggressive Trade Confederation.
RoboWars combines tower defense gameplay with a collectible card game. Explode, burn, poison and freeze enemies to stop the attack on your base and prevent the enemy capturing your flags. Develop a unique strategy to defeat your powerful enemies. Gain experience and unlock new cards for new victories!
In the near future, mankind has opened the way to the stars – made possible through the use of droids, able to operate in the hostile environment of the deep space. However, both spaceships and droids are dependent on ‘Neonium’ for their power. However, this new source of energy was only found in the moons of Pluto and deposits are very limited, so the search started for a new supply.
Scouts ships discovered that a distant planet known as Praymos has rich deposits of Neonium. The only trouble is Praymos is not only inhabited but has a technological civilization similar to that of Earth of the second half of 20th century. The result was a battle not just for control of the resource, but the entire planet.
RoboWars is easy to play yet difficult to master. Each level has its own unique set of tactics – master the tactics and push on to victory! Select your cards wisely – deploy them even more carefully.
Build your defences to protect your supplies of Neonium and to prevent the capture of your flags by enemy. Place your units or set your traps; earn the right special abilities. In between attacks, construct new defences.
Manage your supplies of Neonium well – the more you have, the more special abilities cards will be available. The cards allow you to build battlefield towers, units and traps or to activate abilities. Build Neonium production plants for even more special ability cards. Destroyed enemy units will sometimes drop money, which can be used to buy additional units and traps or to open more cards.
- More than 50 types of units, towers, abilities and powerful bosses!
- Story-based campaign with 55 missions.
- Casual-hardcore game: easy to learn, hard to master.
- Old-school 80’s style sci-fi design
- Each level comes with bonus goals – complete to gain bonuses and improve your ratings. Improve your ratings and get access to even more special ability cards and missions.
- OS (operational system): Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Pentium IV 2.6Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard disk: 2 Gb free
- Video Memory: 256 Mb
- Soundcard: Compatible with DirectX
- DirectX: 9.0
- Internet-Connect ADSL 1Mb
- Installed Unity Web Player for your browser