3D New! Add the magic of 3D to your videos & photos.* Enjoy 3D movies on your PC or 3D TV !
Video + Movies Edit movies and create DVDs like a pro. New video stabilization features make it fun and easy.
- Turn your 2D videos into stunning 3D masterpieces
- Edit video in 3D and create 3D DVDs
- Enjoy 3D movies on your PC or 3D TV
- Create 3D pictures from standard 2D photos
Photo + Sharing Easily fix and enhance your photos. Create cards, calendars, slideshows and more.
- New! Stabilize shaky video taken with a handheld camera
- Fast and versatile HD video editing and encoding
- Create movie magic with a few clicks
- Capture streaming web videos
- Create Hollywood-style DVDs
Music + Audio Quickly rip music from a variety of sources and then convert audio files to any format in seconds.
- New! Remote access to media on your home PC
- Create dazzling online PhotoShows
- Restore old photos with a few clicks
- Create sweeping panoramas
- Collages made simple
Data + Copy Burn, back up, copy and preserve irreplaceable data, photos, and video to CD, DVDs and Blu-ray Disc.
- Rip, mix, burn and share digital and analogue audio
- Capture Internet audio, whatever the source
- Powerful Sound Editor
- Convert CD audiobooks for your iPod
- Preserve old LPs and tapes
- Create mixes an identify your audio...automatically
Minimum System Requirements
- Drag, drop, burn – right on your desktop
- The industry standard for burning
- Safe and sound backup
- Copy with one click
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs** with one click
- Create custom DVD video compilations
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Microsoft® Windows Vista™ SP2, Windows® XP SP3
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512MB RAM for windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multi-core-processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended.
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit colour setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
*No additional hardware required
**Does not copy encrypted or copy protected content.
†Source: The NPD Group (1999-2009).