The indie sensation Serious Sam: The First Encounter is reborn in glorious high-definition for legions of long-time fans and a whole new generation of gamers around the world. Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam ‘Serious’ Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Mental and the Sirian army.
• Developed by Croteam and powered by the next-generation Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam HD features beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever.
• Return to the golden age of frantic, non-stop action with Serious Sam’s trademark onslaught of enemies rushing towards you at every turn. From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD.
• Fire up one of the greatest arsenals in gaming history by wielding demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight.
• More than 14 levels of bedlam set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences.
• Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players in co-op mode.
Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account.
Minimum System Requirements :
© 2009 Croteam Ltd. Serious Sam HD, The Serious Sam HD logo, Serious Engine 3, the Serious Engine 3 logo, Croteam and the Croteam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Croteam.
- Operating system: WinXP w/SP1/Vista/ 7 32 bits
- Processor: Intel PIV 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard disk space: 1.2 GB
- Video: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 required!)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compliant
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer