- In-game sniper rifle for mutliplayer-modes: The Vintorez
- A playable character for multiplayer modes
Pre-order and pre-load now and be the first one to play on the release day! Your download links and activation code will be sent by email on the 15/03/2013.
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is the only multi-platform, first-person, modern shooter exclusively designed around the sniper experience. It takes the bulls-eye precision of its predecessor to new and exciting heights, offering more diverse sniper challenges; a rebuilt AI system and the thrilling “one shot, one kill” precision that made the original a huge hit, selling 3 million copies worldwide. Taking advantage of the advanced capabilities of the CryENGINE3, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 also delivers striking graphic environments.
The Authentic Sniper Experience
- Innovative Motion Sense Trigger System allows players to imitate pulling an authentic trigger of a sniper's rifle
- Breathing causes movement. Hold it, zero in and feel time creep by and your scope stabilise
- Bulletdrop and environmental influence doesn’t get any more real than in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. More precise than ever before
A New AI system
- Enemies with short to mid-range weaponry will try to close the gap between themselves and the sniper when the situation calls for it
- Your Enemies will utilize cover when moving into range for adequate use of their firearms
- Enemies will exhibit group behaviors, i.e. act aggressively when in large numbers and play it safe if facing the sniper in pairs or alone
Difficulty levels and the main differences
- Casual: Introduce yourself to sniping in a more relaxed, less intense way as you learn how the game works while still having fun
- Medium: Experience gameplay that is well balanced and delivers a more intense sniper experience. Enemies will react quicker and more aggressively
- Expert: This mode is designed for the most seasoned Snipers. You will receive a minimum number of hints while on your mission