So Blonde is a classic 3rd person point & click adventure where the player takes the role of young and cute Sunny Blonde, who survives a ship catastrophe and awakes at a beautiful beach - only to find out that she has travelled to a time when pirates ruled the Caribbean Sea. She has to use all her charm and wit to find back into her own time. The game is full of humoristic allusions not only to classic adventures, but also to Sunny being a naïve blonde girl thrown into an environment that is too rough for her manicured nails and make up lifestyle.
So Blonde is a game that will attract all kinds of players from all ages, female and male, who will not be able to resist Sunny`s irresistible charm.
- Wacky story from award winning writer Steve Ince
- Clever, ironic humour beyond blonde clichés
- Gorgeous cartoon style
- 45 breath-taking exotic locations
- Multiple mini games
- 3 playable characters, 3 different endings
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium 1.6GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 64 MB DirectX 9-compliant video card
- DirectX 9-compliant sound card
- DirectX 9.0c or above
- 3 GB free hard disk space