Society of the Serpent Moon: Last Half of Darkness
Vampire-like murders are plaguing the dark streets and alleys of the tiny exotic French town of Antibes.
After your ancée was sent there to write and investigate a story, you receive a strange package with a booklet and mysterious disk. e return address on the package reveals it came from Antibes and it contains the bloodstained engagement ring you gave her!
Your journey follows the path of clues left behind by your missing girlfriend, where along the way you will have to solve an ancient mystery and the source of evil causing the local townsfolk to turn into a rare breed of savage night-thirsty murderers. Your plane leaves tonight...
Are you ready to once again uncover the secrets behind another chapter of the Last Half of Darkness?
- Third-person point & click style game play
- High resolution full screen graphics
- Cinematic movie cut scenes
- Strange and mysterious puzzles
- Creepy and horrifying thriller mystery
- Dynamic fog and rain effects
- TAB key-enabled hotspot display
- Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista® or 7®
- Pentium IV 1,6 Ghz (or Faster)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ Recommended)
- 3D accelerated Video card with 64 MB RAM
- 2 GB Hard disk space
- DirectX® Compatible Sound Card