About the Software
The smart choice for all you do with PDF
Gain control of all your PDF conversion, editing, forms and collaboration processes
Nuance® Power PDF Standard is the leading PDF solution that makes it easy
to gain control over PDF fles with the ability to create, convert and assemble
industry-standard PDF fles. Nuance Power PDF Standard is the ideal solution
for small businesses and mobile users who need a fast, versatile PDF solution
that addresses their everyday needs for effcient document creation and
Power PDF Standard advantages
- Maximise productivity and adoption with the best navigation experience
Power PDF Standard offers a modern, intuitive user interface that is modelled
after the acclaimed Microsoft Offce ribbon interface. The Quick Access
Toolbar lets you create shortcuts to frequently used features and capabilities.
- Support for the new industry-standard PDF 2.0 format
The new ISO PDF 2.0 standard focuses on the fle format, assuring both
compatibility and security with programs utilising and manipulating the fle.
With Power PDF Standard, you can rest assured that you are creating the
most compatible and secure PDF documents possible.
- Rely on the most accurate document and fle conversion
With the industry’s best conversion technology, Power PDF Standard
precisely recognises scanned text and faithfully reproduces complex layouts
with columns, tables and graphics. It even includes a proofreader tool that
allows users to see and correct the text results.
- Productive document review and mark-up
Dynamic stamps and a wide range of commenting tools give users advanced
functionality for effcient document reviews and collaboration.
- Combine all open documents in just one click ^
You can combine all open documents into a single PDF–perfect for saving
work and streamlining tasks. Just click the “Combine All” option on the Home
toolbar and bookmarks will be created from the fle names of the original
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 touch-enabled devices
Now you can navigate, type or draw annotations using a tablet and pen or
a fnger. Power PDF Standard supports Microsoft Surface and other touchenabled devices and includes a “Touch mode” option that optimises the size
of toolbars and tool icons so they are easier to press and navigate.
- Work the way you want to
Power PDF now lets you change the interface to the colour that suits you
best. Choose from blue, light gray, dark gray or the familiar purple. You may
also now choose to view documents in separate tabs inside one Power PDF
window, or to view each document in a separate Power PDF window.
- Create and assemble PDFs that are compatible with the ISO PDF 2.0 fle format
- Accurately convert PDFs into fully editable Microsoft Offce documents
- Enhance document security with powerful encryption
- Work with PDFs on touch-enabled portable Windows 10 devices
- Enjoy the same navigation experience as in Microsoft Offce
- Turn paper documents into searchable PDFs more productively
- Touch up and edit text and images just like you would with a word processing program
- Streamline document reviews and collaboration
- Perform effcient searches
Benefits of Power PDF Standard
- Don’t retype your documents
If you must work with PDF documents in other applications, don’t waste
valuable time re-creating them–convert them. Complex layouts with columns,
tables and graphics are faithfully reproduced in Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Corel WordPerfect documents.
- Create and assemble PDFs easily from any application
Instantly create 100% industry-standard PDF fles with security options that
are fully compliant and compatible with all PDF viewers. Combine fles and
remove or replace pages with drag-and-drop ease.
- Archive important emails as PDFs
Save Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes emails as PDF fles along with any
attachments and links.
- Enhance document security
Add passwords with secure 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption and permission
controls to PDF fles to control document viewing, printing and modifcation.
- Manage and access your documents in the cloud
Save and access your stored documents in the cloud by connecting directly
to Box, Evernote, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. This gives you access
to your documents anytime, anywhere through the Web or by the applications
of supported mobile devices.
- Perform smarter searches
Beneft from advanced search functions that list and highlight all instances
of found words on the document, so you can locate them easily. Use the
intelligent Looks Like Search™ capability to quickly fnd content like phone
numbers, email addresses and Social Security numbers via alphanumeric
patterns instead of exact text.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit Editions; Windows 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit Editions; Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
Editions; with Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, higher, or equivalent processor
- RAM: 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- HDD: 700 MB of free hard disk space for application fles; additional space required for temporary installer fles and for additional user interface languages.
- Sound card: Sound card is optionally required for using the functionality of the supplied text-to-speech Engine
and a noise-cancelling headset microphone is needed for using the Dragon Notes feature
- Additional Notes: Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, Dragon Notes and obtaining
live updates for the program. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. If it is not detected, it installs with the product. Performance and speed will
be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements
Copyright © 2018 Nuance Communications, Inc. All rights reserved. Nuance, and the Nuance logo, are trademarks
and/or registered trademarks of Nuance Communications, Inc. or its affliates in the United States and/or other
countries. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.