Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
With brand new space combat, playable Jedi characters, and over 16 all new battlefronts,
Star Wars Battlefront II
gives you more ways than ever before to play the classic Star Wars battles any way you want.
Now for the first time, Star Wars Battlefront II lets you…
- Enhanced Single-Player Experience - Join the rise of Darth Vader’s elite 501st Legion of Stormtroopers as you fight through an all new story-based saga where every action you take impacts the battlefront and, ultimately, the fate of the Star Wars galaxy.
- All New Classic Trilogy Locations - Fight inside the corridors of the second Death Star, in the marshy swamps of Dagobah, and even aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia’s Blockade Runner, as seen at the beginning of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- More Classes and Vehicles - Now choose from six distinct soldier classes, plus bonus hero characters for each of the four factions: Rebels, Imperials, CIS and the Republic. Then jump into more than 30 diverse ground and space vehicles, including the clone BARC speeder, AT-RT and new Jedi Starfighter and ARC 170.
- Fight as a Jedi - Earn the ability to wield a lightsaber and use Force powers like Yoda, Darth Vader and many other heroes and villains.
- Battle in Space - Dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and other classic starcraft, or land your ship on a star destroyer and fight it out on foot aboard enemy ships.
- Play 16 New Locations - Battle across Star Wars: Episode III environments such as Utapau, Mustafar and the epic space battle above Coruscant.
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows 2000
- Processor: Athlon XP 1500+ 1.5GHz, Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz
- Memory: 256 Mb RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Hard Drive: 4,3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c
LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks
in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
Star Wars Battlefront is a trademark of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. © 2004-2009 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.