Stellar SpeedUp Mac, a software that optimizes the performance of your Mac by scanning the existing volumes of the hard drive and removing the junk/unwanted and temporary system as well as Internet files. It exhibits a user-friendly interface that makes the overall operations easy to perform and hence, improves the Mac performance.
The Operating System generates temporary files to store the data and procedures when the users perform various activities on their Mac. These temporary/unwanted files are stored in the memory and utilize the system resources every time, which in turn degrades the performance of Mac. Stellar SpeedUp Mac scans the Mac volumes and removes these junk files, clears cache memory, refreshes RAM, and uninstalls all unwanted add-on applications.
Stellar SpeedUP Mac offers three embedded options on the home screen, i.e. ‘SpeedUp Now’, which automatically detects the Boot volume of the Mac and prompts for speedup. If you wish, you can select any secondary Mac volume as well. The software scans the secondary volumes and deletes all the large blocks of unnecessary binary files, system generated temporary log files and refreshes the RAM as well as cache memory in order to optimize the overall performance of your Mac. In addition, you also have the ‘Uninstaller’ module that enables you to remove internet plug-ins, temporary update files, and other applications just with a simple drag and drop operation.
Apart from this, the software avails the users to preview the listed files such as images, videos and other document files before removing them permanently. This feature provides a final view of these junk files in order to check if there is anything, which should not be removed. There are also two options – ‘Quick Scan’ and ‘Strict Scan’ to find and deleted duplicate files. The built in task scheduler manages the cleanup tasks and keeps the memory refreshed.
- Remove duplicate, large files, unnecessary system junks
- Remove Internet cache, temporary files
- Automatically detects the Boot volumes and prompts to Speedup
- Speeds up secondary Mac volumes
- Uninstall unwanted, unused apps, plug-ins just by ‘Drag & Drop’
- ‘Quick Scan’ and ‘Strict Scan’ features to remove Duplicate Files
- Scheduler option to automate the Speedup process
- Smart ‘Quick Look’ option to preview files to be removed.
- Processor: Intel
- Operating System: Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6, Leopard 10.5
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk:55 MB of free space