The ball can be twisted and turned with the easy to use interface. The numbers are entered by using the stylus, Wii Remote or mouse. In Sudoku BallTM - Detective, you take the role of a detective in a small town where a murder has been committed.
It is up to you to find the murderer by completing different styles of Sudoku Ball puzzles. The puzzles represent separate stages of the investigation, like searching for clues, picking locks, investigating evidence in the lab, and chasing your suspect! Sudoku BallTM - Detective is inspired by the popular Cluedo game as well as English detective stories surrounding Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie and Midsomer Murders.
On top of the storyline, players can compare their scores in the numerous extra puzzles in different gameplay modes. The easy controls ensure players can concentrate on the puzzles as they dive deeper into the mystery!
- Unique Sudoku BallTM feature, brand new puzzle experience
- Challenging and engaging story mode with 20 levels
- Stand-alone Sudoku Ball TM, over 240 Sudoku s in total
- System Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU 800 MHz
- RAM 265MB minimum
- Hard drive space 2 GB
- Vcard 64MB VRAM
- Scard DirectX 9 compatible
- Game Size unpacked 105 MB