Many times this world was saved by heroes in blockbuster movies that we know very well. Tom Cru, Bruce Wi, Sylvester Sta, and of course almighty Arnold Schwa - all of them took their chance. Now is your turn to save the world from universe evil in a new blockbuster game "Supercow".
Professor Duriarti, a famous criminal, has escaped from prison. Meanwhile, on the farm in Sunny Valley life was good. But then Professor Duriarti came and seized the farm and captured the animals! He cloned them and made the clones work for him to successfully fulfill his diabolical plan of earth destruction. Through her network of informants, Supercow heard about the situation, and dashed off to save the farm animals. Because after all, who knows how to save the farm better than Supercow?
- Great story that will keep you up while you'll be playing and will not let go even after
- For the first time in history of casual games
- professional cartoon actors speaking for characters.
- Very good learning curve and easy game play. You may play this platform arcade game by simple click of one mouse button with its minimum move on the table.
- On-screen keyboard controls limpid guide for those who like to use keyboard with ease
- And of course a plenty of levels and challenges to take up
- Video RAM 32 Mb
- CPU 500MHz
- Main Memory 64 Mb
- DirectX 8.1
- Win 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000 (All)