There are two kinds of Sveerz: the big multi-coloured Oversveerz on the outside of the music pod, and the little Sveerz on the inside. The Oversveerz are the masters of the game and the little ones are their students...whom you control. 4 game modes available in this game:
- Arcade mode: listen carefully to the coloured sequence (maximum of 5 in this mode) sung by the Oversveerz, then reproduce them with the Sveerz to eliminate them from the board.
- Puzzle mode: the Oversveerz can take it easy. All you have to do is click on the Sveerz and create combos using bombs and other bonuses.
- Memory mode: The Oversveerz sing progressively longer coloured sequences. It's up to you to remember them as long as possible!
- Rhythm mode: the ultimate game. The Oversveerz give you a musical sequence which you have to reproduce as precisely as possible!
- 4 very different game modes
- An international ranking of the best players
- Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, XP, 2000
- Processor Pentium II 500 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
This might also interest you
Nintendo eShop Card 25...€ 26.61
Nintendo eShop Card 50...€ 52.46
Nintendo eShop Card 15...€ 14.93
Metal Gear Solid V: The...€ 8.04-73%
Pokemon Moon - eShop...€ 33.51-26%
Metal Gear Solid V: The...€ 6.42-79%
Pokemon Sun - eShop...€ 33.51-26%
Metal Gear Rising:...€ 4.43-78%