Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
In a cold, dark future dominated by mega-corporations, a small lonely planet on the edge of habitable space is the site of a shadowy research facility specializing in necrotic tissue reactivation. You are a scientist who has suddenly awoken to the realization that you are the lone survivor. The rest of the facility’s personnel have all been killed – micro-chipped and reactivated as combatants by the facility’s central processing AI.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.
THE DIE MORE EDITION FEATURES
- Over 20 types of enemies to combat
- More than 40 types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get)
- Detailed database with full dossiers of each monster
- Scavenge random equipment to craft new and deadly gear like The Can Gun (empty can + nails + explosives)
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations covert experiments
- The risk of permanent death creates an atmosphere of fear and dread
- 5 bonus levels
- Additional items and weapons
- Upgraded and more deadly enemy AI
- Expanded dossiers and lore content
- OS: Windows XP or later/OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8)/Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: 3000 MHz
- Memory: 1024MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 100MB HDD
- Graphics: Geforce 6600 or equivalent (Direct3D/OpenGL compatible card with at least 256MB)
- Sound: 2D sound compatible card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
© 2013 Paradox Interactive®. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.