ABOUT THE GAME
- Making Of Booklet
- Soundtrack (all mp3):
- 01 Overture
- 02 The Artefact of Destiny
- 03 Wilbur's Theme
- 04 Ivo's Action Theme
- 05 The Evil
- 06 Undeads
- 07 Orcs
- 08 Mage Tower
- 09 Seastone
- 10 Song of Death
- 11 Mummy
- 12 Main Title
- 13 Sunken Temple
- 14 The Hall of the Mountain Dwarfs
- 15 Trailer
- 16 Love_Theme
- 17 Eerie Background
- 18 Seastone Sad
- 19 Shaman
- 20 Escape
- 21 Cannon Launch
- 22 The Book of Unwritten Tales Suite
- Making Of A Character Video
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world.
While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
- Humorous Point & Click homage to the RPG and fantasy genre.
- About 20 hours of gameplay in a massive game world with detailed graphics.
- Multi-character gameplay: Play as Wilbur, Nate, Ivo, and the Critter - in turn or simultaneously - and use the skills of your heroes wisely.
- Meet numerous crazy characters - from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to good-natured zombies.
- Solve over 150 mind-boggling puzzles and discover more than 300 items that can be used and combined.
THE BOOK OF UNWRITTEN TALES © 2012 KING Art GmbH. All rights reserved. Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. All other brands, product names and logos are
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, hiring, lending or reproduction in whole or part is prohibited.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7
- Processor: 1.4GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
- Memory: 1500MB RAM
- Hard Disc Space: 6GB HD
- Video Card: Intel GMA-950-Grafikkarte with 64MB VRAM or better