Thea: The Awakening
NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
About the game
Thea: The Awakening is a turnbased strategic survival game steeped in Slavic myth and monstrosity set after an apocalyptic force known only as The Darkness has engulfed the world. There are Strigas and Baba Yaga's aplenty, but there are no heroes, no monster slayers, and no great armies capable to banish them. Just a few hopeless and starving survivors, who are desperately trying to stay alive. You are their only and last true hope!
The game combines turnbased strategic gameplay, with the tension and grit of a rogue-like survival, captivating story you can uncover through a series of ingame events and a unique combat, based on a complex card battle game.
The wide range of gameplay features allows you to proceed through the world of Thea the way you prefer it. You can chose to stay in your village and build up defenses or go out exploring the world. You can also try to resolve conflict through assassination, stealth or diplomacy, so that a fight isn’t the only way out.
Choose your game style and save your people from the Darkness!
- Survival game in a dark fantasy setting with hexagonal, turnbased strategic gameplay!
- Huge procedural world to explore – each playthrough is a new adventure!
- Village management with a variety of structures to build, upgrades and technologies to discover and items to craft!
- Over 4400 items that you can craft in your village or gather in the game’s world!
- Expeditions in which each member carries his gear and gains experience in battle, collecting resources, diplomacy, healing, black magic and dozens of other abilities!
- Over 200 nonlinear story events that can grant you riches or deprive you of all your goods and even life!
- Exciting card battle game system which resolves combat, diplomacy, curses and more!
- Over 100 types of deadly creatures, many inspired by Slavic Mythology!
- Procedural creature instances – each creature, even in a swarm of spiders, has its own skills and stats!
- Day & night cycle influencing the gameplay – villagers can better recognise threats from afar during the day and creatures become more aggressive during the night!
- Multiple game endings depending on your choices with rewards and unlocks carrying to the next playthrough!
- OS: Windows 7 (32bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM
- DirectX : Version 10
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 or later (32 or 64bit)
- Processor: Quad Core 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 class GPU with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX : Version 11
- Hard Drive:1 GB available space