Celebrate and commemorate ten years of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft with Tomb Raider: Anniversary
ABOUT THE GAME
Celebrate and commemorate ten years of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft with Tomb Raider: Anniversary, a new action adventure inspired by the original Tomb Raider video game, one of the greatest action adventure games of all time.
- Play the living Lara Croft, the world's greatest action heroine of all times; use all of Lara's guile, latest fluid movements, athleticism and gadgets in her quest to conquer the unknown and uncover ancient artifacts.
- Explore uncharted and mysterious worlds, enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries, open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara&'s past.
- Includes classic environments from the original Tomb Raider as never experienced before. Crystal Dynamics latest technology allows you to fluidly manoeuvre Lara using her latest moves and gear, through all the worlds from the original; Peru, Greece, Egypt and more. The dynamic world allows multiple playthrough options and also opens up new places and ways to explore.
- Startling enemy encounters. Encounter fierce animal and supernatural enemies, wolves, bears, crocodiles, horrific monsters and of course, the T Rex. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.
- Directors Commentary. The original Tomb Raider game designer, Toby Gard and Tomb Raider: Anniversary's Game Director Jason Botta from Crystal Dynamics, provides an unlockable commentary on how this game was made, with some previously undisclosed secrets from Toby about the original Tomb Raider game.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Intel Pentium III 1.4 Ghz - AMD Athlon XP 1500+
- RAM: 256 Mb (Vista : 512 Mb)
- Hard Drive: 4 GB free hard disk space
- Video: 64 MB
- DirectX : 9.0c