From the "World's Largest Ball of Twine" to the great "Corn Palace" nothing says Americana like the zany roadside attractions scattered across the good ol' US of A. In Tourist Trap - Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations, you become the mayor of a small Middle American town that has a major US highway opening right next to it.
You have a vision of transforming your sleepy one-horse town into a mecca for the hordes of cars flying by on this new superhighway. Your citizens are full of unique and wacky ideas for what will entice the stream of family vacationers, college students, business professionals, truckers and the buses of senior citizens with hope that they'll choose your exit ramp on their cross-country travels.
- Collect revenue from the tourists and manage growth by adding to public safety resources like police, fire and repair shops to keep visitors happy, safe, and spending.
- Unlock the ability to upgrade attractions as you gain additional funds.
- Balance the businesses you open to draw from a variety of different travelers including Business Professionals, Middle Class Families on Vacation, Honeymooners, Truck Drivers and Senior Citizen Bus Tours.
- Windows XP/Vista
- Processor speed: Pentium III 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: MB 256 MB RAM
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): MB 88 MB available hard disk space
- Graphics Card: Intel 945 or higher, 64 MB VRAM
- Sound Card: Intel 945 or higher
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0 or later