Train Simulator: Koeblitzer Mountain Route 3 reloaded Add-On
NOTE : Requires the base game Train Simulator with European Asset in order to play.
About the game
The add-on „Koeblitzer Mountain Route“ is a continued development of the freeware route Altenburg-Wildau by the dutch developer Siegfried Derks, aka SAD.
Geographically it could be somewhere situated in the greater area of Trier, Germany, where the developer has created a phantasy route which seems to fit reality perfectly. More than 1000 3D-models enrich this virtual reality. Each village has its own individual church building. The town of Altenburg, which is not to be confused with the town of the same name in Thueringen, features an original replica of the cathedral of Trier.
A lot of work has also been dedicated to the vegetation enriching the feel of running along the tracks. The region which has been created thrives through farming. From corn to fruit, from grain to sunflower fields, it´s all there.
The location is set to the year 2000, a time where the local railroads have left the tracks to rot and where maintenance was an unknown word. Stop stations and former stations are under a growth of vegetation. Tracks are overgrown, etc. Modern shelter huts are right beside old and abandoned station buildings, switch towers come with broken windows as the new dispatch centers have taken over.
- 95 km virtual route
- About 75 km electrified double track mainline and in parts electrified branch line
- About 20 km on two heritage lines
- Wonderful designed vegetation, buildings and train stations next to reality
- Feel like a real train driver at 8 demanding scenarios with different engines
- All scenarios with train- and station announcements and dialogues between train driver and dispatcher
- 10 Quickdrive scenarios with AI
- Additional totally renewed rolling stock with winter textures: BR 143, BR 323 Koef II, n-coaches with drivable cab car BDnrzf, Bage heritage coaches, Omm 52 freight wagon
- High speed track from Bad Rinckenburg to Altenburg with LZB (continuous automatic train running control)
- New signalling including the newest signals of Signalteam
- PZB (intermittent automatic train control) and GPA (speed checking section) magnets
- Shunting station Altenburg-Nord and expansion at Bad Rinckenburg
- All stations are modernized
- Improved illumination
- Overworked tracks including new level crossings (incl. call barrier)
- New weather system
- Train Simulator 2017 with European Loco & Asset Pack
- Windows 7/8/8.1 or higher (64 bit)
- 2,6 GHz Processor, Dual Core or similar
- 6 GB hard disk space
- 6 GB RAM
- 1024 MB graphics card
- DirectX 9.0c
- Download-Size: 930 MB
looks nice, however
looks nice, however announcements and train station environment sound is not triggered on location. so if you're running late, the announcments will be to early and you'll start hearing train station environment sounds before you've arrived. also snarky popup comments when you run late. deal breaker for me