ABOUT THE GAME
It is the year 2054. Fifty years after the disaster. Fifty years after the surface of Earth became uninhabitable.
Retreating to the flying haven of the Laputa the remnants of humankind clung onto existence.
Then a revolt against the increasingly rigid and corrupt human leadership of the Laputa escalated into a conflict that destroyed the colony.
Now, the remaining survivors flee once again.
Can they reclaim the Earth from the unknown forces that chased them into the skies?
UFO: Aftershock is a combination of tactical squad combat and global strategy that enhances and expands upon its prequel, UFO: Aftermath.
- Intertwining global strategy and small scale tactical missions
- Sequel to the successful UFO: Aftermath
- Strategic resource and base management
- Enhanced SAS (Simultaneous Action System) and RPG system in tactical play
- Fight your way through multi-level buildings, inside and out
- New amazing items and technologies to research and develop
- Radical new training and experience system
- New terrifying enemies and powerful allies
- Added diplomacy element
- New gripping storyline
- Interactive destructible environment
- Operating System: MS Windows® XP / 2000
- Processor: Intel Pentium® III or AMD® Athlon 1GHz
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Video card: nVidia® GeForceTM 5700 or ATI Radeon® 9500
- Sound card: MS DirectX® 9.0 compatible soundcard
- Hard disc: 4GB HDD
- Operating System: MS Windows® XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium® IV or AMD® Athlon 2GHz
- Memory: 768MB RAM
- Video card: nVidia® GeForceTM 6600 or ATI Radeon® 9700 Pro