ABOUT THE GAME
Versailles, 1700: the affair causing a stir throughout the Kingdom of France and all
of Europe is the Spanish succession. Who will King Charles II name in his will as
heir to his innumerable possessions? It is at this point that Charles-Louis de
Farevolles turns up at the Court of Louis XIV, with neither influence at Court nor
He is, however, armed with the ambition to become a diplomat, in the hope
of being sent specifically to Spain, where he yearns to be reunited with the maiden
Elvira, his childhood sweetheart. Taking on the role of this character, you must enter
the Court and acquire its customs.
You will need to choose your allies, unfurl plots
involving spies and courtiers, and, in the words of the Minister for Foreign Affairs; be
prepared to perform innumerable services!
- A passionate adventure created on the basis of real events in a
perfectly reconstructed period environment.
- Real characters from the Court and Louis XIV himself.
- Puzzles, situations to be reversed, intrigues to untangle...
- Lavish and varied décor: the Château, the Grande Ecurie, and
above all, the gardens, with their undergrounds passages and
gushing fountains, including some reconstruction of marvel no
longer intact today.
- Games that were actually practiced at the Court of the Sun King
integrated into the adventure (lansquenet, mail...)
- An information space directly linked to the game (details about
Castle and Court life to be discovered).
- An orchestra of 25 musicians directed by the harpsichordist Skip
Sempé, who has specially recorded more than an hour of music for
the game (works by Lully, Marin Marais, Couperin, Campra...)
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/Seven
- CPU: Pentium® IV 3 GHz (or equivalent)
- RAM: 1 GB (XP) or 2 GB (Vista)
- GPU: GeForce 6800 GT / Radeon 1800XT
- Directx 9.0C
Microïds is a trademark of Anuman Interactive.
© 2011 ANUMAN Interactive